Requirements for Being an EMS Reserve
The EMS Reserve has the following requirements of its members. Anyone interested in joining the EMS Reserve is encouraged to carefully consider these requirements:
- Members must work a minimum of 16 hours per month.
- Members must attend the majority of our monthly meetings (3rd Thursday of the month).
- A two year commitment is requested of new members.
- Members must possess the strongest commitment to professionalism and duty.
- Members must be certified as an EMT in Los Angeles County.
- Members must complete the application process.
- Members pay dues of $5 per month.